Sunday 31 March 2013

That’s What She Said: La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector

la roche posay effaclar ai targeted  breakout corrector spot treatment review

A few months ago I ordered a few La Roche Posay Effaclar products, previously reviewed Effaclar Duo and this included. I have never really been loyal to a targeted spot treatment, none I have tried have seemed to make much difference to my skin at all. I only really picked this up because it was on sale from Chemist Direct! My expectations haven’t really been changed through using this to be honest. I tend to dab a smidge onto a blemish with a clean finger after moisturiser both in the morning and at night. If i have a no makeup day, i do reapply throughout. I like how simple La Roche Posay packaging is, but i found this one to be a minor annoyance. Unscrew the lid and product seeps out automatically, making a mess in the lid when I put it back on. It’s become a race to re-screw the lid before i loose too much.

Effaclar A.I. is a creamy consistency and does dry onto the skin rather quickly which is great for someone who doesn't have time to waste. It’s not drying to me and is very gentle, perfect for sensitive skin. That’s not necessarily a plus, personally I like to feel a product working and with this I just don't get that. In all honesty I just cant see what this is doing for me, blemishes still take the same amount of time to disappear than if i wasn't using it. A better combination is my Re-Gen Oil with Effaclar Duo, which I can see working! I’m glad I got this cheaper as I would have been pretty disappointed paying 9 quid and seeing no difference.

You can pick this up in Boots at £9.19 for 15ml.
Have you ever tried Effaclar A.I.? What’s your favourite spot treatment?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this and the fact the product spurts out really bloody annoys me! I can feel a tingle from it personally, but I'm not sure that it makes a difference. However, I don't get spots that often, or that many at a time, so it's hard to tell :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried this,I think I need to try the duo though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...