Thursday 21 March 2013

That’s What She Said: Soap & Glory Hand Food

soap & glory hand food hand cream review

I’ve never really been one for using hand creams. I probably should as my hands can get a little dry between my thumb and index finger but I just haven’t regularly had one on the go. Now I still don’t really, but I’m trying! Soap & Glory Hand Food is a little gem for keeping my mitts alot more hydrated than they were. I don’t carry it around with me, but I do use this as often as I remember too.

I think my favourite thing about it is how quickly it dries. I hate having to wait around for moisturisers and the like to dry, but Hand Food takes literally 30 seconds before I can continue what I was doing. Another thing is that's it’s not greasy in the slightest, providing my hands with some much needed TLC without them slipping and sliding off everything for the next hour. Perfect for on the go and with a divine smell, this baby should be a staple in any woman's handbag! I personally just don’t really want to carry a big tube around with me as I only have a small bag, but If I had the miniature I totally would.

_MG_7886edit

At only £5 for 125ml this will 100% be a repurchase for me and traveling the Atlantic during my Florida summer (the baby version that is).

What's your favourite hand cream?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...