Friday 15 March 2013

NOTD: Strawberry Accent Nail Art

NOTD nail art strawberry barrym opi mua green red black

Shockingly I think this is the first time I have worn nail polish in over a month! After seeing Michael James talk about some nail art brushes he got on ebay for around £2 though, I was influenced! Now i suck at paining my nails really, buy the little strawberry accent is pretty cute and relatively easy. Granted I did screw up the green tip a little, but meh!

OPI Base Coat
OPI The Colour of Minnie x2
MUA Shade 2 with Dotting tool
Barry M Spring Green with small brush
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I really do love this, even though it’s not perfect. Reminds me of the Strawberry hat I was obsessed with in River Island last winter (I really regret not picking it up)!

NOTD nail art strawberry barrym opi mua

Have any of you got any simple nail art suggestions I could try? I can’t wear nail polish this summer as Disney doesn't allow it, so switching it up before I go will have to do.

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...