Friday 1 March 2013

New Look Creepers

creepers new look shoes fashion trend

After lusting for a pair of creepers for many years, I was a little giddy when they started to pop up in high street stores last year. Unfortunately that meant my original love interest TUK, shot up their prices like nobodies business. I remember when their shoes were £35/£40, now they’re £80! Of course being me, I hardly ever buy anything unless its on sale or a complete bargain. Much to my delight, these babies are currently on offer in New Look for £15 down from £27.99 so I jumped at the chance and added them to my online order (I was getting some vest tops anyway for Florida).

IMG_8076edit

They do take a few wears to ‘break in’ but my creepers are now never off my feet! They work so well with skinny jeans, making me feel a little bit more ‘made up’ than my usual skate shoes do. The quality feels decent, although some studs on one shoe are a little wobbly, hopefully they won’t fall off any time soon.

IMG_8082edit

I’m not a shoe kind of girl admittedly, but I am really happy with these and am looking forward to pairing them with some tights and dresses when the warmer weather rolls in. Check out an outfit post featuring my Creepers here!

What do you think of Creepers, love or hate? Have you bought a new pair of shoes recently?

xox

3 comments:

  1. These look lush - never knew that New Look did them!


    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Creepers, have for years but they were always so expensive! I have these same shoes, only my mum got them for me before Christmas and they're a bit narrow for me :(. My feet are so weird!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...