Thursday 28 February 2013

OOTD: Superman, Meet Disney Villains!

IMG_8008edit IMG_8023edit

Hey m’dears! So today i was in the studio test shooting for my upcoming “disneybounding” project and thought I would share with you my outfit! I’m pretty excited about the upcoming work but nervous about experimenting with self-portraiture. Hopefully I will improve on it in the coming weeks and look less awkward haha! Anyway, I’m not the most fashionable of people. In winter I go for comfort over style. September through till after Easter you will most likely find me in jeans, a t shirt and a jumper/hoody, especially when I’m just in university. You’ll be happy (maybe) to know though, I've been alot more style conscious recently in a bid to inject colour into my summer wardrobe. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled throughout summer for some of my Florida Outfit posts!

Tshirt – Girl Talk
Jeans – Primark
Jumper – The Disney Store
Shoes – New Look

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought some Creepers last week also. I’ve been wanting some for years, ever since I was a 13 year old goth kid, and finally got my hands on some. Expect to see a separate post on them tomorrow.

As abit of feedback for my project, which image to you prefer? The more posed one on the right or the casual one on the left? I think I personally prefer the latter.
What's your general ‘winter’ look?

xox

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the villains sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter = layers, layers and more layers. Comfort is always a winning option :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that villains jumper but it's not on their online shop and I don't live near one :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...