Saturday 25 August 2012

FOTD: Hysteric Decora with Sugarpill!

So a few days ago I went to meet a friend of mine for a cup of tea! With an array of brightly coloured eye shadows spewed all over my desk, I asked him to choose what I should do for the days makeup. Pink and purple was the response I got, so here’s what I came up with. I used a new way of lighting my face/eyes in these images so the colours aren’t washed out, let me know what you think in the comments!

_DSC0107edit

_DSC0100edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX JEP in Milk, Sugarpill Decora, Sugarpill Hysteric, BFTE Butt Naked, Sugarpill Tako, Urban Decay Buck & Creep, Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Blue, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, MUFE Smokylash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Illamasqua Lipstick in Fetish, I can't actually remember the gloss I used oops!

_DSC0130edit

These photos were taken when I got back home later that day so the inner corners aren’t pristine (I itched my eye oops)! I’m really impressed with this Sephora Flashy Liner! It hardly budged all day! I wish I would have picked up more colours now.

Have you ever tried the Sephora Flashy Liners? What do you think of this look?

xox


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing look - so creative! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jane is so pretty. Love the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Bright colors suit you so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty makeup! Love the colours, definitely a new follower of your blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty eye makeup!
    What's your fav tea? Mine's mint! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its probably a good ol' cup of british tea to be honest! I do love some variety every now and again though! I have some turkish mint green tea I've been loveing recently <3
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...