Friday 24 August 2012

That’s What She Said: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Review!

_DSC0017edit

Perfume has never really been my forté. All through my teen years I spritzed myself with various scents from my mothers rather large collection yet never had any of my own. That all changed when I started university, no longer having a variety of pretty smells at my fingertips. Fast forward to now and I’ve got myself a small collection of bottles from Chanel to DKNY to celebrity perfume. One of the newest additions is Taylor Swift’s signature perfume, Wonderstruck. Now I don’t know what drove me towards this particular one. I’m not a Taylor Swift fan, so I'm just putting it down to the pretty sparkles on the bottle and my little girl crush on her.

_DSC0007edit

I have the 30ml version which retails for £20. Unfortunately it doesn't have the cute charms that the bigger size has and is a pretty small bottle. The upside to that is its brilliant to pop in your handbag, which on a long day out will probably be needed as the scent only lingers for a few hours. The scent itself is fruity yet floral, most definitely aimed at a “younger” audience, reminding me a lot of the Fantasy range by Britney Spears. I personally love it, and have been wearing it every day since I received it from my sister.

Alluring
The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure.

Authentic
In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus.

Engaging
Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach.

For a good girly perfume, this hits the nail on the head.
Have you tried Wonderstruck? What is your favourite scent?

xox


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...