Thursday 30 August 2012

That’s What She Said: The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review!

More pretty scents! I’m a complete sucker for anything fruity smelling, so a few weeks ago when I spotted this body mist I knew I had to have it. My favourite shower gel from the Body Shop is the strawberry one, I can sit there all day with it under my nose. So you can imagine my delight when this baby appeared in front of me, a ray of sunshine illuminating the display. Well, it wasn’t that theatrical but you get what I mean!

_DSC0025edit

For £7 you get 100ml of pure heaven. I’m not even joking. I must spray this every time I walk past my little makeup storage area. My clothes, hair, skin, nothing can escape. The scent doesn't linger very long, but I am more than happy to throw the bottle in my bag and spritz myself when I’m out. This isn’t a substitute for a perfume mind you. If I am wearing perfume, I will spray this on my hair and body before I get ready then just add perfume after I'm done.

_DSC0033edit

The bottle is glass and feels really luxurious for the price tag, I thought it would be at least a tenner. I 100% recommend you check the Body Mists out, they have a range of scents just waiting to be sniffed. I have literally sprayed myself 4 times while writing this post haha!

Have you tried the body shops mists? What’s your favourite fruity scent? I think mine have to be strawberry and orange hands down!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...