Wednesday 29 August 2012

FOTD: Purple Absinthe with Sugarpill!

Another day, another bright eye look! This is the makeup I did for my friends wedding on Saturday. I was wearing quite a plain outfit so decided to do a bright eye! It’s not too over the top (for me) but still fun. You can see the nails I did here.

_DSC0114edit

_DSC0110edit

These images were taken a few hours after I applied the makeup and I had yet to do touch-ups (namely redoing the waterline).

Face
Benefit Porefessional, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, ELF Complexion Perfection, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, Sugarpill Poison Plum, Inglot Matte 372, Sugarpill Absinthe, Urban Decay Virgin, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, MUFE Smokylash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Brow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony

_DSC0117edit

This is by far one of my favourite looks in quite a while, and it was so quick to do! Every time I have worn makeup in the past few weeks it has been bright, I’ve literally not worn neutrals at all since Paris. I feel like I have more of a reason to wear them now that my hair colour is rather natural. I love it!

What do you think? What’s been your favourite bright look this summer?

xox


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...