Wednesday 15 August 2012

My 21st Birthday in Paris & Gifts I Received!

Heya! I’m back from my trip to Paris boo! Seriously wish I lived over there, even though I suck at French. I’m not going to go into the trip here, but I am going to quickly share with you some gifts I got for my birthday on the 12th! Sorry about the instagramness! I took this picture on a crappy compact camera so it needed something to make it look even a little aesthetically pleasing!

IMG_0005

My boyfriend got me presents while we were in Paris, including a mug, bracelet, photo frame, TNBC flipflops from Disneyland and the new DKNY Be Delicious Paris perfume! He’s also going to be taking me for a meal at some point also!
My sister got me the Taylor Swift perfume plus a dress which can be seen below while the rest of my family gave me money (for driving lessons from the parents).
The rest of the goodies my friends gave me! Yey for teapots and Paris themes!

DSCF4214

DSCF4239

DSCF4172[Baddy Sunburn!]

We spent the day at the Catacombs and walking around the Marais quarter while the evening entailed going up the Eiffel Tower and having a picnic underneath =] What could be better!
I had such an amazing time, the weather was gorgeous (even though i got sunburnt bah) and I got to spend it all with my darling <3
I have a little photo blog post coming up of my trip soon, plus one or two OOTD’s and a Paris “haul” (including French skincare)! Au Revoir.

xox


5 comments:

  1. That's so exiting that you got to be there for you 21st! I wish I could do something like that! I love the Taylor swift perfume! I have it myself and it's my go to perfume its sweet but not sickening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds so lovely, and happy birthday. I went there a couple of years ago and loved it, can't wait to see more posts from your time in Paris especially your haul :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a beautiful city and really hope I can go back in the near future!
      xox

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    Oh, that's quite a sunburn!!
    Looks like you got some awesome gifts ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! It would be a breathtaking gift for you. Now do you want some best birthday gift ideas for him then find online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...