Sunday 19 August 2012

FOTD: Salazar’s Tiara with Sugarpill & Victorian Disco!

The past few days it’s been all about the glitter! I’ve not been able to resist every time I do my makeup! Silver especially has been getting alot of love. I use my Ben Nye glitter glue to apply it over a shadow making a look so much brighter! I’ve not managed to capture the glitter properly in these images, but I have another FOTD coming up in which I did manage to capture it! Yey!

_DSC0037edit

_DSC0051edit

Face
Inglot Under Makeup Base, Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Darling Girl Pixie Soft Focus Blush, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX JEP in Milk, Sugarpill Tiara, Victorian Disco Salazar, Urban Decay Creep, Urban Decay Virgin, Victorian Disco Glitter Steady Aim, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, MUFE Smoky Lash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, Fero Beauty Falsies in Natural Short.

Lips
Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony, Sephora Lipgloss in Dazzling Violet.

_DSC0063edit _DSC0064edit

I’m going to have to work on my full face pictures me thinks. The eye makeup never looks as good as it does in person and the backgrounds are way too distracting!
Also if you haven’t noticed from my Paris pictures, I’ve had my hair cut shorter and coloured the blonde to a shade close to my natural gingerness. Come on hair! You can grow! It’s the shortest my hair has ever been and was kinda scary at first but I've gotten used to it =]

xox


3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous look hun, aww I really like the shade of your hair :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful :) I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...