Friday 17 August 2012

Paris Purchases: French Skincare, Makeup ect!

Heya! A quick post to show you all what I bought for myself in Paris! Of course I had to get myself some French skincare and stop off at a Sephora! I don’t tend to buy makeup as much recently as I prefer shopping indie, but lip products and eyeliners will always be my weakness! Hello duty free!

IMG_0006

Bioderma duel pack – 15.90euro
Nuxe Lipbalm – 6.90euro
Caudelie Beauty Elixer – 8.90euro
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pack – 8.90euro

Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony
Sephora Lipgloss in Dazzling Violet
Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Blue

Micky Mouse Keyring from Disneyland!
Eiffel Tower Necklace

IMG_0007

I didn't get myself much in the way of “souvenirs” as my boyfriend got me some (see my birthday gifts post here)! So far I am loving the Bioderma for removing makeup and even just for wiping over my face when i wake up in the morning before my wash! The Clinique chubby stick is also getting alot of love.

Have you been sucked into the recent “french skincare” kick? What's your favourite French makeup or skincare brand?

xox


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...