Tuesday 21 August 2012

Paris 2012: A Trip in Outfits!

Unfortunately I didn’t get many photos as my boyfriend is poo using a camera, but I’m going to share with you today the basics of what I wore in Paris! Everyday was the same makeup and practically the same shoes and accessories, just a different dress.

DSCF4285

Dress is H! By Henry Holland from Debenhams.

DSCF4074

Me: Take a picture of my outfit for my blog!
Craig: Um…Okay… *cuts head off"*

You see why I didn’t get many pictures! Haha!
This pretty polka dot number is from Dorothy Perkins.

DSCF4077

The shoes I wore practically everyday are Miss KG (Kurt Geiger).

DSCF4144

Disneyland was the only day I actually wore shorts and a tank top! Both of which are from Primark.

DSCF4177 DSCF4186

Birthday outfit! Dress & shoes from Tesco.

My everyday face consisted of:

Face
Benefit Porefessional, Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 02, Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
UDPP, UD Naked Palette (Virgin, Buck, Creep), UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

Lips
Either Vaseline or ELF Matte Lip colour in Tea Rose.

DSCF4199

As a beauty blogger I cant believe I didn't take any proper pictures of my makeup! Oops!

Which one of my dresses do you like the best?
Personally I love love the polka dot one and actually plan to wear it to my friends wedding this weekend. With bright bright makeup of course! That’s the last of my Paris related posts now you’ll probably be pleased to know haha! It was an amazing trip and I hope to be able to visit some more fabulous places next summer.

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...