Thursday 16 August 2012

Paris Photo Blog: A Few Snapshots!

So of course many of you know I went to Paris for 5 days this week as I haven't stopped banging on about it for ages! I want to share with you a few of my holiday snaps though. The trip was seriously amazing. I love Paris so much and getting to experience it again from a different point of view (last time I went it was for photography purposes) with my lovely boyfriend made for the best holiday and birthday ever.
We got to see all the highlights of the city as well as spending a day in Disneyland! I also went on a rollercoaster (BIG RIDE!) for the first time since I was a child!

DSCF4059

DSCF4079

DSCF4088

DSCF4094 DSCF4115

DSCF4129

DSCF4191

DSCF4215 DSCF4217

All that walking around really took its toll on us. By the time we got home we were aching all over! I had such a good time though and the trip was everything i hoped it would be. Bring on the next city break!

Have you ever been to Paris? What’s your favourite area of the city?

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...