Tuesday 28 August 2012

NOTD: Blue Moon Glitter Tips!

I wanted to try something new and fun on Saturday, as it was one of my best friends weddings! Her colour scheme was white and baby blue, so I thought I would paint my nails to match the occasion. It’s my first time trying a glitter tip, and I think it turned out rather well. It’s also lasted so much longer than when I'm wearing a bog standard polish!

JaneysNails[Photographs taken by my good friend Daniel!]

Products used
OPI Base Coat
Barry M Blue Moon
Paris Berlin Light Blue Glitter
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

DSC_0457edit

I’m definitely feeling the glitter tip and can tell this is going to be a favourite for me over the next few weeks! It’s pretty easy to do as well. I’m considering doing a few tutorials on nail and makeup looks in the future, but am yet unsure if they are going to be in video or picture form. What do you think?

What are your favourite colour combos for a glitter tip?

xox


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful nail art, the colour scheme is so pretty! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the barry m shade is gorgeous, it goes so well with the glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...