Wednesday 22 August 2012

FOTD: A Sparkly Hen Night!

Yet more glitter coming your way today! Saturday night was my best friend’s hen do, so I though I would add some sparkle to the occasion! You’ll also see me wearing my Sephora lip-gloss a hell of alot in FOTD’s coming up as I absolutely love it! The blue sparkle cools down lippies making them easier for me to wear, and its none sticky! I need more!

_DSC0087edit _DSC0113edit

The left image is taken without flash, the right image is taken with flash!

Face
Benefit Porefessional, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, MAC studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Illamasqua Powder Foundation 105, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX JEP in Milk, Urban Decay Naked 2 (Bootycall, Tease, Blackout), Sugarpill Tako, Victorian Disco Steady Aim Glitter, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, UD 24/7 Pencil in Zero, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, ES A613 Eyelashes*, HD Brow kit in Foxy.

Lips
Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony, Sephora Lipgloss in Dazzling Violet.

_DSC0105edit

_DSC0082edit

Above image without flash, below image with flash.

I’ve been playing with lighting alot when it comes to my makeup looks, as I've found all natural light is really washing out colours. From now on expect to see different tones and better images!
What’s your favourite colour glitter to play with?

xox


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...