Tuesday 16 April 2013

Face of the Week #3 Classic

_DSC0050edit

face of the week, classic

Being back in Southampton with my makeup means I can continue my Face of the Week posts! You can see my previous two and what this series aims are here and here! This week I aim to use products which will give me more of a “classic” look. Hello there winged out liner and a bold lip. I’ve neglected my eyelash stash for a few months so those will definitely be making an appearance. Unfortunately I am having one of those “technology hates me” days so the pictures I took today all suck. Bad times.

_DSC0046edit

What is a classic look without a red lip and winged out liner? Taking on the role is Sleek’s Pout Paint in Pinup and Disney’s Cruella De Vil lipgloss for a killer smile. My trusty Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner will give me a gorgeous wing (if i can get them even, ha!) while MUA Eye Brow Pencil in Blonde will give some definition to my sparse brows. I know it’s not face makeup, but my OPI Vintage Minnie set is just a perfect combination don’t you think? Lastly, I picked up the new Seventeen Doll’d Up Mascara in town yesterday so hope this gives me the length i so desperately need.

How do you like to rock the classic look? What's your favourite red lippy?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

6 comments:

  1. I love this look on you, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these shades are so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you really suit that look!

    What's that mascara like? I have a voucher to get it for £2, worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive only used it once so far but it's actually alright so far! Deffo worth picking up for 2 quid.
      xox

      Delete
  4. Ooh pretty. I really love the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...