Tuesday 23 April 2013

NOTD: UFO Amethyst with Sinful Colors

sinful colors nail polish ufa amethyst NOTD purple orange glitter

There seems to be a lack of purple in my nail polish collection, so when picking up a few of the “newly launched in the UK” Sinful Colors, that had to be rectified. Luckily there is a market stall at the weekend in Southampton who have gotten hold of them, selling for £1 each. Bargain!

OPI Base Coat
Sinful Colors Amethyst x2
Sinful Colors UFO
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

sinful colors nail polish ufa amethyst NOTD purple orange glitter swatch

The application is surprisingly good! Amethyst did go on a little streaky, but I tried one of the other shades on my toes and that one seems fine. UFO is such a gorgeous glitter which looks amazing over bright colours, I am definitely going to be grabbing some more of them. Wear time is average for me, chipping at around the day and a half mark. For the price and array of beautiful colours, worth it.

Have you picked up any of the new Sinful Colors polishes? Which one is your favourite?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous purple, I need to try sinful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sinful Colors nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...