Friday 19 April 2013

A Lannister Always Pays His Debts

IMG_9974edit

IMG_9990edit

IMG_9905edit IMG_9921edit

Tshirt: HBO Website
Trousers: Sohos
Shoes: New Look
Nail Polish: Barry M Lychee

Yes yes, I am a complete and utter clash failure. I snapped this quite a while ago before my Cinderella DisneyBound to test the lighting and thought I may as well share it with you! I'm shooting a photographic project next week to do with slogan/pop culture t-shirts but this one has to be my favourite. I’m a Song of Ice and Fire fanatic, the Lannisters being one of my favourites houses so was overjoyed when the boyfriend got me this t-shirt for Christmas.
The trousers I have had for years, reminiscent of my goth days. Although they are probably my most loved, most worn pair. I normally style them with a black tank top and creepers (as seen here) or some combat boots. Not to forget my (faux) leather jacket which gives that punky edge I adore. Quite a lazy day look photographed here, but the individual pieces are some of my wardrobe favourites.

Are you a GOT or Lannister fan?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

2 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is awesome. But your trousers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely a GOT fan! I'm not watching the current season as we shut off our cable and I've only read one book but I have all of them on my Kindle and can't wait to get to them! It's one of my favorite genre of books and movies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...