Sunday 21 April 2013

I have been shortlisted in the Company Magazine Blog Awards for Best use in Photography!

company style blog awards best use in photography Blood Feathers Lipstick vote

Hey guys! An exciting post today to tell you I have been nominated in the Company Magazine Blog Awards for Best Use in Photography! First of all thank you to anyone who voted for me, I am really shocked that I got shortlisted! I’m only a small blog really, so people recognizing my passion for photography is astounding. Photography means so much to me, I’ve been studying it for 5 years and hope to have a career out of it some day. I’ve always aimed to focus my blog around images, striving for them to be the best they can be (it’s also going to look great on my photography CV!).

Jane_blog_print_screen

Being shortlisted is enough and I don’t expect to win, but if you would like to vote for me I would really appreciate it and thank you to the bottom of my heart, as cheesy as that sounds. Click on the image below to vote, there's some amazing blogs nominated <3

company blog awards

If you would like to check out my photography website, I am still experimenting and playing around with it, but you can see some of my portfolio here!

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...