Sunday 7 April 2013

Beauty Empties #1

Recent Beauty Empties, April 2013

I don’t think I've ever done an empties post before! Primarily because I don’t keep hold of the empty packaging and also because there's generally not many things I actually finish (especially makeup wise). While being home at my parents house though, I’ve used up quite a few products and actually will repurchase at least 4 of them.

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean
Having got this just before Christmas, its become my initial cleanser of choice (I always double cleanse). Peaches and Clean always leaves my skin feeling refreshed while gently removing most of my makeup. It works brilliant as a mask too due to the Alpha-Hydroxy acids. Will repurchase.

Collection Pressed Powder
For only £2 this really is a little gem. It gives that little bit extra coverage while still blending into my skin tone and caking up at all. It does look a little powdery, but that's nothing a little spritz of fix+ or a thermal water cant cure. Already repurchased.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
I’ve gone from using this as all all over moisturiser to a “targeted” treatment in combination with Re-Gen Oil. I believe this helps keep spots at bay while contributing to my skin tone becoming more even. It’s brilliant for underneath makeup, sinking in perfectly and not leaving any greasy residue. Will repurchase.

The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion Miniature
I took this on holiday with me to Paris last year and only used half of it. I tend to use body products I’ve left here when I come home so decided to use this up. It lasts ages for a miniature! Unfortunately though, it’s too “sticky” for my liking, taking abit too long to sink in. I do like it, especially the smell, it’s just I prefer other body lotions. Will not be repurchasing.

Collection Skyscraper Waterproof Mascara
I picked this up for £1 a few months ago. I suck with throwing out mascara and buying new, oops. For the price, it was a complete steal. It gives great length but maybe not as much volume as I would like. Might repurchase but I want to try something new.

V05 Miracle Concentrate
Yet another product I left at my parents house. There wasn’t much left and I kind of forgot about it. Oh boy do I now remember how much I loved this. I could instantly tell the difference after using it on my just washed hair. What was dry and rough feeling (the bleached bits I still haven’t gotten cut out) is now smooth and healthy looking. Will repurchase.

What products have you finished off recently? Have you tried/liked anything I have mentioned?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try Peaches and Clean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Peaches and Clean! I've finished a ton of stuff recentely as well, including an eyeshadow which never happens! Skin-care wise I've used up a Skinfood cream which I'll certainly repurchase, and a bunch of micellar solutions which I won't. Sorry to all of them but Bioderma really does just work better on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the V05 Concentrate. My bleached bits are always in need of TLC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...