Thursday 18 April 2013

NOTD: OPI Vintage Minnie If You Moust You Moust

OPI vintage minnie collection disney if you moust you moust swatch

When I spotted the OPI Vintage Minnie set in TK Max before Christmas I suggested (told) my other half that I would like (need) it for a Christmas present. Like the lovely boyfriend he is, he found himself at the till, nail polish set in hands. It has gone relatively unused throughout winter, but the sun is shining in Southampton so I have taken the opportunity to make my nails more weather appropriate.

If You Moust You Moust is a gorgeous bright pink which looks paler in the bottle than it does on the nails. It’s one of those colour I would associate more with Barbie than Minnie. The consistency is slightly watery compared to other OPI polishes I own, but application was easy and it went opaque in 2 coats.

OPI Base Coat
OPI If You Moust You Moust x2
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

I’m not really a “pink” kind of girl, but this shade compliments my skin tone really well! I’m looking forward to using this set more often as the sun finally makes an appearance in Britain.
Do you have any of the Vintage Minnie Collection?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

2 comments:

  1. Nice color, I love OPI nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks absolutely amazing! :) Unfortunately I don't have any of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...