Wednesday 17 April 2013

Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner Review

collection 24 hour felt tip eyeliner black review liquid

collection 24 hour felt tip eyeliner black review

Liquid eyeliner is one of those things I always get asked how to use by my non-makeup obsessed friends. It takes alot of practice to get it precise and is very easy to mess up. Step in Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, a fairly recent but much loved addition to my eyeliner pot. After seeing Hannah mention this many a time, I had to take advantage on the “spend £5 get this free” offer which was on in Superdrug a few weeks ago. I have tried 2 different felt tip liners in the past, one was terrible and just didn't have any pigmentation, the other was alright but didn't stick around very long, so I didn't really expect too much from this despite the good reviews. There could be some debate on whether this is actually classed as a liquid eyeliner, for me the answer having to be yes. It works just as well as the likes of my Rimmel Exaggerate but is alot easier to apply.

The packaging is practical and comfortable to hold, although abit of a downside is that sometimes product leaks onto my finger tips. More of an annoyance than a problem as the product dries fairly quickly, another bonus. Pigmentation is okay, but I tend to layer it up anyway which fortunately doesn't at all effect how easy this is to remove. The only area of the eye that seems to make the liner fade is the inner corner but I usually just stop the line where my lashes end as to not get a harsh “cutoff”. It glides on, being able to get a thick or thin line while remaining amazingly precise.

collection extreme 24 hour felt tip eyeliner black review swatch

_DSC0034edit

Priced at £2.99, Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner is a complete bargain. I am 100% going to be repurchasing it in the future and have already recommended it to many of my friends. You can pick it up from Superdrug or Boots, in store and online.

Pros: Decent pigmentation, Easy application, Bargainous price, Doesn't dry out, Easy to remove.
Cons: Abit of leaking around the tip.

Have you tried Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner? What is your favourite liquid eyeliner?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

4 comments:

  1. This is my number one favourite eyeliner of all time. I couldn't do without it. I have tons of them everywhere so I'm never without one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff, though it fades so badly on me!

    I've given you a versatile blogger award, check out the post here! http://makeupmouse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's my go-to black eyeliner. The coloured ones stain my lids though =[

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...