Saturday 6 April 2013

USA Beauty Wish List

american wishlist

There may still be 2 months to go, but that's not stopped me making a wish list for when I spend the summer in Florida! I mostly want to pick up some brands that we can’t get easily over here without going too crazy as I’m gonna be also buying alot of Disney merchandise.

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ash Blonde/Taupe
We can get this over here from Cult Beauty, but it’s cheaper stateside! I’ve heard so many good things about this brow duo and am dying to get my grubby paws on it. I’m thinking Ash Blonde/Taupe will be the best shade for me as I'm pretty fair and have blonde eyebrows.

EOS Lip Balms
My friend Katie got me one of these on holiday last year and its been a firm handbag staple ever since. It’s lasted months and i cant wait to grab a few of these as backups while trying some new flavours.

Sephora Jasmine Collection
Oh I do hope this is till in stores when I'm there! I don’t know how much of the collection I am going to get, but this palette is a definite. Being a Disney fiend, how could I not?

Zoya Nail Polish
I have one Zoya polish and adore it, so am looking forward to seeing and picking up more of a selection. Nail polish seems to be cheaper over there, so I'm also going to be getting my hands on some more OPI pretties too.

Kat Von D
I don’t really have an opinion on her as a person, but I'm interested in checking out her makeup line. May pick up one or two bits. Why not eh?

Bath & Bodyworks Candles
I need them! I love candles and will be sending my boyfriend home with at least 4 of these in his case when he comes out to visit. Hopefully the fall collection will be out in August so I can grab a few of them scents also.

Tarte Blush
I will try not to go crazy! No guarantees though. I’m trying to limit myself to two of these, a baby pink shade and a spontaneous one. I’ve heard so many good things and as I’m not taking a blush out there with me, these will be one of my first purchases.

Anastasia Brow Wiz
I generally like eyebrow pencils more than powders, so I cannot really say no to brow wiz. After seeing the Pixiwoo sisters using this alot I've been coveting it for months. But because of it being cheaper in the states (even if only by a few quid) I have resisted.

I’m also going to be picking up some random drugstore bits, especially being interested in Hard Candy. Of course Disney now have their own makeup range in the parks, so bits from that will obviously be making their way into my shopping basket.

What would you recommend trying from the states? Do you like any of these products/brands?

xox

PS. My Lion King tutorial is now up on my channel. Check it out here!

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

2 comments:

  1. I want an EOS lip balm, I'm so jealous of your trip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd grab up some Wet 'n' wild palettes and Milani lipsticks and blushes :) And NYX glitter eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...