Sunday 9 November 2014

The Girl at the Rock Show

motley crue alternative fashion 2edit

Top: H&M
Shorts: Topshop
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Dr Martens
Bag: Topshop
Necklace: Matalan

Going to rock concerts was one of my passions throughout my teenage years. Unfortunately, I haven't been to many shows as a young adult due to many factors, timing, money, not wanting to go on my own (my friends aren't really into the same kind of music as me). Heck, I think the last gig I actually went too was Rob Zombie in London 3 years ago! Recently, I’ve really been rediscovering music and had a real urge to get back into going to shows and festivals, so decided to put together this gig inspired outfit while i browse ticketmaster. Please come to the UK on your Final Tour okay Motley Crue?

Although we’re in November, gig venues can become extremely hot so wearing light clothing with a jacket can really help. My picks would be these high waisted shorts my sister bought from topshop a few years ago (that I commandeered from her) which could easily be paired with tights to save freezing in queue, as well as a comfy tanktop with my favourite band on. Being wise with shoe choices is a must. I’ve had my feet trampled so many times in a crowd, so Doc Martens ensure I wont be hobbling home. Loose items are a big no if you’re planning on getting into the ‘thick’ of it, so a simple necklace and small backpack make sure nothing is going to get dragged off.

What was the last concert you went to? Do you have any upcoming shows?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

5 comments:

  1. Ah I love this outfit. I've not been to a gig in a while either! I need a pair of Doc's in my life though.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens
    Too Faced Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw in your bio you like rock so searched for music tags and found this. I would recommend going to gigs alone, I have to 9 times out of 10 cos my mates aren't into my music either. I even went to Download for the day on my tod last year! Going to Disney in a few weeks too so read lots of your DLP posts :)
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...