Friday 18 January 2013

FOTD: Obligatory ‘Snow Day’ Malarkey!

_DSC0025edit

Ain’t it funny how the UK tends to grind to a stand still when snow arrives. I was begrudgingly woken up by my housemate knocking on my door this morning exclaiming with excitement “Look outside! It’s snowing!” After my initial groggyness of being dragged from my slumber, I headed towards my window and had a peek outside. Even I cannot deny the spark of giddyness which surged through my body at that moment. I was originally gonna film a makeup tutorial for this look, but i started a little late and it got too dark for it really! Oh well, some other time. I did manage to snap a few pics before evening fully arrived though. It was, ofcourse, inspired by the snow & winter, big cliché there!

_DSC0029edit

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 120, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, Illamasqua Cream Foundation in 110, Illamasqua Under Eye Concealer in 105, Illamasqua Powder Foundation in 105, NARS Laguna, Vivo Baked Blush in Rosy.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Disney Villain Palette Ursula, Chinovi Inception, Chinovi Whisper, Paris Berlin Silver Glitter, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, MUFE Smoky Lash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MJ Mix Blue and Black Luxuriant Eyelashes-310*.

Lips
Shiro Intertube Leroy Jenkins

_DSC0021edit

I’m really into my glitter and these lashes at the moment! I think my makeup rut is well and truly over haha.

If your from the UK, did you do anything in the snow today?

xox

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye makeup :) There is definitely something magical about the snow. It's possibly even more exciting than Christmas because of the uncertainty :') x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It's almost as if the scene has decided to fit your makeup rather than the other way around :P Your lip colour is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have next to no snow at the moment. It's weird because normally in Scotland we get hit the worst/. I love your eye make up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup is perfect for a snowy day! I love the glitter.

    I live in Colorado, in the USA, where we usually get a lot of snow in the winter. The Rocky Mountains have been getting snow, but where I live on the plains a few miles from the mountains, we've had very little snow. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...