Sunday 6 January 2013

NOTD: Disney Villains – Mother Gothel!

Disney Villains Mother Gothel Nailpolish Swatch NOTD

Disney Villains Mother Gothel Nailpolish Swatch NOTD 2

Hey darlings! I have more swatches of the Disney Villains Nailpolish Collection for you today, this one being Mother Gothel, the villain from movie Tangled. This reminds me a little of Essie’s Bahama Mama but less pinky/purple and more wine toned. Apologies for the mess around my nails, I had no nailpolish remover around at the time to clean up and photographed this soon after painting.

The application of Mother Gothel was actually smoother than Evil Queen was, opaque in 2 coats with decent wear time. I’ve already mentioned previously how much I adore the packaging, it feels so luxurious and gothic, perfect for the theme.

Vivo Clear Nailpolish
Disney Villains Mother Gothel x2
OPI RapiDry Top Coat

NOTD Disney Villains Nail Polish Mother Gothel Bottle Review

Do you think this is a good representation of Mother Gothel?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I never knew disney did make-up! I love that varnish :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice *___* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...