Monday 21 January 2013

FOTD: Smudgy Grunge!

_DSC0093edit

A little grungy look from me today! Inspired by the beautiful Kenzi from TV Show Lost Girl, I added a little contour to the crease then smudged some black liner out to create this bold but messy eye. The crease looks a little more blended out in life than it does in the pictures!

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Vivo Blush in Rosy.

Eyes
UDPP, UD Buck, MUG Beaches and Cream, Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Errant, UD 24/7 Pencil in Zero, MUFE Smoky Lash, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Brow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony

_DSC0107edit

_DSC0110edit

A sad panda face a my messy hair! I’d left it to naturally dry and this is the result!
So yeah! Nothing more to say really. I did this quickly before I went to the shop so nothing particularly special about it.

Have you ever seen Lost Girl?

xox

5 comments:

  1. I really like this eye look on you. Whenever I try to do a look like this with the heavy black smudged liner, it ends up smearing all over under my eyes, which makes me look like a racoon or panda. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried mine would do this, but I used a primer and went over it with UD's Zero which seemed to keep it in place all day :D

      Delete
  2. Love the smudgy liner! It looks great on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear..u have a awesome blog..wanna follow each other http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...