Thursday 24 January 2013

That’s What She Said: Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Leeroy Jenkins Review!

Shiro Cosmetics intertube leeroy jenkins lipbalm lipstick lipstain purple lilac beauty makeup indie warcraft geekery
Leeeeeeroooooy Jeeeenkinsss! If you don’t know the reference, learn to internets and click here! I picked this up when I made an order for my sister's birthday present (Hunger Games Collection) as I've been wanting to try an Intertube for ages! I’m glad I did, as this has fast become one of my favourite lip products. I would describe it as a pigmented balm, very moisturising but amazing colour payoff. The colour is a beautiful lilac-pink with subtle blue interference and gold sparks, it looks scary but is actually really wearable! With a spearmint scent Leeroy Jenkins is a pleasure to apply and lasts an average amount of time, fading evenly and leaving a slight stain.
Shiro Cosmetics intertube leeroy jenkins lipbalm lipstick lipstain purple lilac beauty makeup indie warcraft geekery 2
This product can look a little bit patchy close up, but in person it looks pretty even. I only realized it wasn't 100% on close up pictures. The packaging is reminiscent of a lip balm and is very easy to pop in your handbag for on the go.
Shiro Cosmetics intertube leeroy jenkins lipbalm lipstick lipstain purple lilac beauty makeup indie warcraft geekery swatch 2[Direct Flash]Shiro Cosmetics intertube leeroy jenkins lipbalm lipstick lipstain purple lilac beauty makeup indie warcraft geekery swatch[Flashgun Bounced & Natural Light]_DSC0025edit
I am wearing Leeroy Jenkins in the above FOTD image and also in my video here.
Bring on my next Shiro order, as I am 100% going to be picking up more intertubes! I’m eyeing up ‘Over 9000’ and ‘Smashing’. You can get this online here for $6.50.
Have you ever tried anything from Shiro? What do you think of the intertubes?
xox

4 comments:

  1. Sadly this one really didn't suit me! Looks lovely on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks great on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I definitely get the Leeeeeroy Jenkins reference! I used to play WoW back in the day... haha.

    The intertubes look great! Shiro has some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I would love this if it were a smidgen more pigmented but not bad ;) GOOD JOB SHIRO! Thanks for the lovely review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...