Sunday 20 January 2013

NOTD: Disney Villains – Queen of Hearts!

Disney villains designer collection nail polish queen of hearts swatch NOTD gold

More Disney Villains! Oh yeaah! So without further ado, I present to you, her majesty the Queen of Hearts! The baddie from Alice in Wonderland, at first I was confused to why the polish to represent her was Gold. I see her more of a red, but I guess too many reds would be silly. That aside though, this is a gorgeous almost antique gold shade with flecks of glitter which goes opaque in 2 coats.

OPI Base Coat
Disney Villains Queen of Hearts x2
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Disney villains designer collection nail polish queen of hearts swatch NOTD gold 2

The application of this was really smooth! These polishes are all rather runny, so you have to get the hang of them at first but their finish is beautiful. I’ve already spoken about how gorgeous the packaging is in my previous Evil Queen and Mother Gothel posts (click the name to go see!)

Disney villains designer collection nail polish queen of hearts swatch NOTD gold bottle product beauty

This collection continues to blow me away with the quality and colour. Lots of love to the Disney Store <3 If you can still find these, I 100% recommend you grab them while you can,

What do you think of the colour they picked for the Queen of Hearts?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this color is gorgeous! I love gold nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i suit gold polishes at all but this is stunning!

    Zoe | zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Clearly I need to brave the Disney Store in search of this polish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...