Monday 28 January 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag!

beauty blog blood featherslipstick 50 random facts tag

Hello darlings! So you may have seen that I started doing YouTube beauty videos twice a week and I decided to jump on the whole 50 random facts about me tag bandwagon. If you would like to find out some random bits and bobs about me, well, watch this video! I’d also love if you could check out my other videos here. I’m going to be starting a Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire inspired series of tutorials very soon (can you tell what the above look was practice for? Ofcourse you can!)

I’m also considering doing a bunch of photography related videos guiding you through how I take my blog images, what I use and how I edit them. What do you think?

Finally I just want to let you know that I’m going to be launching my photography website very soon! So if your interested in fashion, beauty and portrait photos then I’d love if you could check out my work. Here’s a little sneaky peek of what I’ve been editing today.

37562166697011e2ac8422000a1fbf16_7

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...