Saturday 26 January 2013

NOTD: Disney Villains – Cruella de Vil!

Disney villains designer collection nail polish cruella de vil swatch NOTD

Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil, if she doesn't scare you….
Anyway! You’ve heard me go on about the Disney Villains Nail Polish Collection many times before, so here's the psycho fur lover herself! A bright red and opaque in 1-2 coats, this sure makes a statement!

OPI base Coat
Cruella De Vil x2
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Disney villains designer collection nail polish cruella de vil swatch NOTD red

I do love this representation of Cruella, it’s perfect! What do you think?

Remember to check out Evil Queen, Mother Gothel and Queen of Hearts!

xox

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I had picked these up in their sale when I had the chance. WIll have to check the Disney store again soon and see if they have any left. Such a lovely red.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...