Monday 14 January 2013

FOTD: Attempting to Break a Rut!

_DSC0099edit

Oh gosh! I’m wearing makeup! Shock horror! I think I've worn eye shadow maybe twice this year so far. I don’t wear anything on my eyes while I'm in the house, and there's been alot of bedroom dwelling while university deadlines loom. So anyway, this morning I dug out some bits I've not used before to create this bog standard look. Where have my bright colours gone?!? I’m in such a rut at the moment, need inspiration!

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Vivo Blush in Rosy.

Eyes
UDPP, Geek Chic the Pointy End, Geek Chic Mana Battery, UD Creep, UD Virgin, MUG Beaches and Cream, UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero, Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, Colllection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Brow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Disney Evil Queen Lipgloss

_DSC0104edit

On the top right you can see my natural hair creeping down! Not long now! I’m going to get it cut a few inches soon to get rid of all those dry horrid ends, and hopefully can have it all natural and shoulder length by the time I go to Florida! Also, I’m going to add a quick wee bit embarrassing photo (hello myspace?)  below of my new shirt! The boy got it me as part of my Christmas present but it was a little late, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

_DSC0120edit

What makeup have you been wearing alot so far this year? Also isn’t my shirt badass?

xox

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...