Saturday 12 January 2013

That’s What She Said: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review French Skincare Acne Treatment Beauty 3

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review French Skincare Acne Treatment Beauty 2

This is a product which has been doing the rounds recently appearing on quite a few blogs as abit of a miracle product. I’m always a little apprehensive of splashing out on skincare which is raved about as I’m aware that what may work some some people, may not on others. Luckily, La Roche-Posay’s Effaclar duo was not one of the latter. As an anti imperfection cream which claims to correct skin tone and unclog pores, ultimately leaving skin clearer, this is actually shaping up to be pretty spot on. I’ve suffered with my skin for years, it’s not terrible but I notice it. Over the past few months in particular its been pretty bad after being swapped to a new contraceptive pill. With relief I’ve gone back to my normal pill and have started a whole new skincare regime which I hope will give me the confidence to not wear foundation/concealer when I go out anywhere other than the shop. Effaclar Duo, i believe, is really working towards evening out my skin tone (scarring ect) and preventing outbreaks. I use this morning and evening as my moisturiser on its own. It isn’t drying or greasy, and really sinks into the skin creating a great base for makeup. I have genuinely seen great results since starting to use this a month ago and will 100% be repurchasing when I run out.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review French Skincare Acne Treatment Beauty

At £13 for 40ml this isn’t ‘budget’ by all means, but it’s actually lasting me quite a while which is surprising. I thought it would run out pretty quickly. How happy I am to be wrong! You can pick this up from Boots online or in store.

Have you ever tried Effaclar Duo or any other La Roche-Posay product?

xox

8 comments:

  1. I have actually never tried any products from La Roche Posay, but it sounds like a fab brand.

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing lots of great review on this product lately. I can't wait to try it myself now! Great Post:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great product, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about this product! I've had problems with pores and scarring so I think I'll give this a go! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a sample size of this product and really liked the texture etc of it but as I have such problem skin at the moment, while this is perfect in some ways, my skins changes so quickly that I'm worried it wouldn't be useful after a few weeks!
    Anyway, this is the first time I've come across your blog (via bbloggers blog hope - it's my first time!) and its lovely :) glad i found you!!
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything I've ever tried from LRP I've loved! I picked up a couple of bits from France last week as they had such a huge selection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive got some sampled of LRP to use up which i havent really known what they are because theyre so small.... will have to hook them out and have a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Looks like an amazing product! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...