Wednesday 16 January 2013

EOTD: Disney Villains Designer Collection #1

Disney villains designer collection eyeshadow look 2

Hey lovelies! Here’s the first look in (hopefully) a series using the Disney Villains Designer Collection Eye-shadow Palette! Now I wore this particular look over Christmas, minus the lashes, so just made it a little bit more dramatic for funsies. I also filmed two videos today, as I'm gonna start getting into the whole YouTube thing again. There are 4 for me to upload once I've got my channels sorted (one for Disney/Travel vlogs one for beauty) so I shall post links when I get them up.

Disney villains designer collection eyeshadow look 4

Eyes
ELF Primer, DV Mother Gothel, DV Evil Queen, DV Cruella de Ville, DV Ursula, DV Queen of Hearts, Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Brow & Lid colours, Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, UD 27/7 Pencil in Zero, Barry M white Pencil, MUFE Smoky Lash, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MJ Mix Blue and Black Luxuriant Eyelashes-310*.

Disney villains designer collection eyeshadow look 3

Disney villains designer collection eyeshadow look

Mini Review - MJ Mix Blue and Black Luxuriant Eyelashes-310*
These lashes were sent to me by KKCenterHK a few months ago and I never got around to using them, being in quite a rut with makeup. I regret it so much though, as they look amazing with my eye shape, making them look so much bigger. The blue is really bright as well, more like the image below than the ones above (I got my hands on some glitter after photographing the makeup haha!) They work really well while wearing my glasses also, not hitting the frames at all. You can get these here at £10.56 for 10 pairs.

66467_10151201667776711_112793059_n

What colours do you think I should use for my next Villains look?

xox

*Disclaimer: Some products in this post were sent to me free to charge. This in no way effects my opinions.

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, those lashes! <3 I love how soft this is, perfect for spring! So wish I had got my hands on that palette :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love how it looks with the glitter and the lashes <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...