Friday 7 November 2014

A New Beginning

beach travel blackpool primark fashion hogwarts

_DSC0132edita

Mickey mouse hat fashion blogger3

After neglecting this blog for the past few months, I’ve decided to have a new beginning. Not just with the blog, but life in general. I feel like I’ve been stuck in a rut since finishing my under-grad degree and heck, I still don’t know what I want to do with my life, but I do know that I need to get out of this position I’ve found myself in. I feel like I should have it all together now, being 23 shouldn't I have a ‘big girl job’ and be earning a decent living? Not living pay check to pay check on 2 minimum wags jobs. I’m sure I'm not alone in this and I’m writing this post more as motivation for myself to get it together. While alot of my friends are now getting married, having babies and looking towards the future, I’m researching countries I want to visit and activities I want to try; cosplay costumes I want to make and stupid things I want to buy. Maybe I'm not ready for that ‘big girl job’ yet?

Blog wise, I’m going to be expanding my content away from beauty, purely because I’m not as into it anymore. Sure I love wearing pretty makeup and experimenting, but I barely buy it and am just not really bothered by new releases or owning countless high end luxuries. I sure cant afford or particularly want to spend £20 on a shampoo, and although I sometimes splurge on skincare, I stick to the same things. I want to direct my blogs future more towards travel, lifestyle, Disney, cruelty free beauty and creating more of a fashion influence. Blush. Feathers. Lipstick. is mostly for me these days, helping me to stay creative and hopefully, can be used as a tool to get me out of this life rut. Let me know if there is anything you want to see on here and make sure to follow me on social media outlets (linked below). Thank you for sticking with me through this drought <3

How do you stay creative? Do you have any creative outlets that keep you focused?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Aw, don't worry, I've just turned 31 and I'm about to go do the international program at Disney because my 'big girl job' definitely wasn't what I thought it would be! Looking forward to seeing some of your new adventures and creations :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...