Saturday 20 December 2014

Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review

kiehls midnight recovery concentrate

I’ve been a fan of face oils for quite a while now, they are definitely my thing, although I've never actually invested in a premium one until this year. I purchased the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate back in April when my skin was going through a rough patch, being dry and spotty to the point where I went out a spent way too much on new skincare. Oops! Gosh, am I glad I did though, as ever since then this has been a staple in my evening skincare routine.

Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a lightweight oil which claims to regenerate, repair, and replenish overnight for smoother, healthier skin. It’s made of 99.8% natural ingredients and is paraben free, which could only be a plus, right? The amount I apply varies but on a typical evening I use 2-3 drops while on days I feel I need a little bit extra (for example, if I've been wearing makeup for over 12 hours, ew!) I use about 5 drops. It doesn't take long to sink into the skin, not leaving any oily residue at all while instantly making my skin look healthier. I can honestly say it does such a great job of moisturising and refreshing. In the morning my skin feels more replenished, hydrated and balanced while over a longer time period, the texture of my skin has most definitely improved. Another plus is that this little bottle lasts so long! My first bottle lasted me 6 months, which makes the £36 price tag a lot more bearable.

Pros: Refreshes and rejuvenates the skin, paraben free, 99.8% natural ingredients, lasts a long time, smells nice, doesn't break me out, sinks into the skin quickly, improves skin texture.
Cons: A bit pricey in one go (although it lasting a long time counteracts that in my opinion).

I have nothing but good things to say about this product and have already repurchased. Have you ever tried the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate? What's your favourite facial oil?
You can purchase this from the Kiehls website or a number of department stores.

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try some things from Kielhs and this looks really good! x

    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Nice Picturs and interesting Stuff. :) Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? Only if you like my Bog too. Hope we stay in touch. :*

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/sekundenbruchteilee
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog, good content and beautiful photos.
    http://www.dctbrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been wanting to try this product, thanks for the helpful review!

    xx,
    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...