Thursday 7 February 2013

February 2013 Wishlist!

feb 2013 wishlist

Hey darlings! I know I've been pretty MIA this month so far so I thought I would put together a little wish list of things I’m wanting at the moment. Surprisingly, this was so tough. There's not much i actually want, shock horror. Because I’m on a no buy at the moment I’m trying to dig through my stash and re-discover some oldies to review for you all, which to be honest isn’t going very well as I have hardly worn makeup! There is one beauty which you can see in the next few days that I’ve been using quite alot as well as some skincare posts. Anyway, here's what I’ve been wanting recently.

Urban Decay Oz Palettes
In all honesty I can do without these, but it’s Disney. You know what I’m like with Disney. Really looking forward to the movie and will probably end up picking up one, if not both of these beauties. I particularly love that they come with “duo” shadows, lip crayon and liner pencil.

DisneyBouding!
If you don’t know what this is, click here! I’m looking for a whole new wardrobe for my summer in Florida, and top of the list are Disney Character themes. I’m probably going to be doing a photography project involving this which will become a blog series so stay tuned!
 tumblr_mhim8tjoth1qj9wxoo1_400     tumblr_mhjuaupqCs1qj9wxoo1_400

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Real Techniques Brushes
Having graced my wish lists before, I still haven't picked up any more RT brushes! The eyes set is the first on my list at the moment and I’m completely undecided weather i am going too get these or wait until I'm in the States and order some Sigma eye brushes. Choices choices.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
I so hope they have a shade in this light enough for my skin tone. Having heard some good reviews from over the pond I’m dying to get my hands on it, which is weird as I hardly ever lust after foundations. I think the allure is something that is very lightweight for when I'm at Disney as it’s going to be very very hot, plus this has SPF!

Essie Nail Polish
Only owning one ‘fall’ shade of Essie’s line, I'm looking to pick up one or two lighter spring/summer choices. I don’t actually have any nudes, so would love to find one to take away with me (I’m not allowed nail polish on the job, so only going to take a nude and one colour I reckon).

Black Milk
Oh how I covert thee. So many things I want from the Lord of the Rings Leggings to the dresses, but one thing I can try and justify are the swimsuits. Can you believe I don't own a swim suit? Of course that will have to change for the summer, but I’m trying as hard as i can to save for this by Easter!

Mehron Detailz Liners
I saw the Lime Green one of these used in a makeup look last year and fell in love with it instantly. Ever since I've been wanting. Hopefully soon I can get a few as I’ve been wanting a bright neon liquid liner which will work (and show up) in combination with a smoky eye, think this image.

What have you been wanting recently?

xox

1 comment:

  1. I really want the RT eye set but they don't stock it in my local boots and the last time I checked it was sold out online :( x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...