Thursday 21 February 2013

Pre-Florida Disney ICP ‘Haul’!

Hey guys! I know it’s been a while but I'm having a much needed break at my parents house before I embark on my last few months of university. I know I originally intended to save my Florida buying until Easter but I spotted so many bargains that I just had to jump in early. I now mostly have everything I need fashion wise except toiletries, swimwear and maybe a nice top for the evening. I made sure to get just basics as I plan to buy alot of things out there. If you would like to see more about what I will be taking keep an eye out over on my Travel Blog. Also if you didn't catch my big Florida announcement go look here.

pre florida disney icp haul summer

I’m really pleased with all the items I’ve gotten and should probably write a list for what I do need to take as I can 100% see me over packing. (Apologies for the baddy picture above, i left my SLR in Southampton.)

Are you going anywhere nice this summer?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...