Saturday 9 February 2013

Re-Gen Oil - Treatment for Scars, Stretch Marks and Acne!

Re-Gen Oil Treatment serum skincare acne

Many of us battle with our skin on a daily basis weather from dryness, acne, redness or other things we see as imperfections. A few months ago I stumbled upon this product unused in my mums room. Originally bought for scars, she’d never really used it so of course I sneakily had off with it. Having been using Re-Gen Oil for a few months now, I thought it was about time I did a review as I’ve gone on about this so many times to my friends. It’s much like Bio-Oil (with very similar ingredients) but cheaper and you can also get this in a few other forms, such as a cream. I use 2-3 drops on my face before I go to bed of an evening, giving the product time to really sink in to the skin. I used to wear it during the day but switched to my Effaclar Duo for under makeup (which is surprisingly still going after 2 & half months)!

Did it work? I can honestly say I can see a difference when I use Re-Gen Oil. A few months back when I first started using it I saw blemishes and scarring disappear quicker while any dry patches I had become instantly moisturised. Only using a few drops at a time, it’s lasted months and I’ve still got loads left. Using Re-Gen Oil has really made me want to explore more brands and products which have the same properties, so let me know if you have any you would recommend. A little tip, try popping a couple of drops in your bath for some extra body TLC.

You can find this in Bodycare for around £4 or pick up Bio Oil in Boots for £13.49 for 125 ml.

Have you ever tried Bio Oil/Re-Gen Oil as an acne treatment? What’s your favourite facial oil?

xox

5 comments:

  1. I use the Re-Gen cream, it works brilliantly as well, it's quite thick and really moisturising :) The oil sounds really interesting too, great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. I think I'll have to try this, or maybe the real version of this since I don't think this is offered in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Re-gen cream for blemish marks on my face :) I seriously love it and leaves my skin so soft! I tried Bio-oil on my face once to see if it would reduce blemish marks, but it broke me out so bad, so I just use it on my body now. But when that runs out I may switch to this :) Great review xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubbing is key in expanding blood flow in zones where stretch denote have a tendency to improve and hence more water and supplements will achieve this place. This will successfully decrease the plausibility of stretch marks treatments happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should know what to look for in an anti stretch mark cream so you don't get duped by fake or ineffective products. dermelastic serum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...