Sunday 31 March 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Greenberry

NOTD barry m greenberry gelly nail paint

Happy Easter! The amount of gorgeous Chockie Egg and Bunny themed nails on BlogLovin’ has made me regret not bringing my nail art brushes and more nail polish to my parents house. I want pretty nails! Using the brighter of my two Barry M Gelly Nail paints had to suffice. I could not for the life of me capture this colour! In life it’s more green than these images show, but apparently my camera doesn't like teals. Greenberry isn’t as opaque as Lychee and more streaky, taking three coats.

Greenberry x3
OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat

NOTD barry m greenberry gelly nail paint swatch

What are you wearing on your nails this Easter?

xox

2 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely colour!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's one of my favourite gellys. I don't think mine was too bad for streaking, though I haven't worn it since swatching yet so maybe. Then again I don't own lychee to compare to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...