Thursday 21 March 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Lychee

notd barry m gel nail paint polish lychee nude

Hey dears! I’m abit MIA on the internet this week as the boyfriend has come to visit me! As some of you may or may not know, I go to university 250 miles away from home so I don’t get to see him that often apart from holidays. I thought I would get a little blogging in while he’s in bed though, I have tonnes of images and just need to type up the posts!

Anyway! Earlier this week I picked up 2 of the Barry M Gelly Nail paints. I’ve been eyeing these up for quite a while and finally decided to treat myself. Would you believe Lychee is my first proper nude? I’m totally a “block colour” nail polish kinda girl, preferring it to glitter and all the other types you can get. I have to say I’m pretty impressed though. I’m adoring how this colour applies, wears and looks.

OPI base Coat
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Lychee x2
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

notd barry m gelly nail paint polish lychee nude

At £3.99 and regularly on offer, I can guarantee I will be picking up more of the range.
Have you tried the Gelly Nail Paints? What’s your favourite nude? I would love to hear your recommendations. I’ve been eyeing up Essie’s Fiji!

xox

2 comments:

  1. I love the Gelly's, I have six and still want more! I'm not big on nudes though, they make my hands look weird and corpse-like =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect nude nail polish x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...