Thursday 14 March 2013

FOTD + Tutorial: Simple Spring Mint

_DSC0073edit

Hey guys! I’ve had this post chilling since yesterday and don’t even know why I've not posted it yet. Oops! Anyway, here’s a minty/teal look I did the other day! I’m really into this style of eye shadow at the moment, one bright lid colour with some outer neutral blending. Expect to see me rocking more pastels in the next few weeks as SPRING IS COMING! I’m so exited to say bye bye to the scarf and gloves and hello to the shorts and dresses. Bring on the summer (in Disney World…just adding that in there haha).

Face
Benefit POREfessional, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna bronzer, MAC Blush in Hang Loose.

Eyes
UDPP, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Inglot Matte 372, Urban Decay Naked Palette – Buck & Darkhorse, Inglot AMC Shine 35, Makeup Geek Mermaid, Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes 2L & 0L, Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner, Barry M Kohl Eyeliner in White, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUFE Smoky Lash, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop


_DSC0061edit

Finally, I’ve actually done my first proper (using a decent camera) YouTube makeup tutorial with this look yey! I would love your feedback on it. Apologies for my croaky voice, occasionally going out of focus and forgetting to talk half way through. I will get the hang of it, but there's Disney songs! Worth it ;)


How do you rock the pastels in spring? What do you think of my makeup tutorial?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...