Sunday 3 March 2013

FOTD: Nearly Naked

IMG_8048editj

Hey guys. I’ve been really rocking the neutral look lately so thought I would share with you my current everyday face. Becoming a firm staple in my makeup routine is Revlon’s new Nearly Naked foundation (which you can expect to see a review of soon), it’s absolutely perfect for spring/summer and I can guarantee it will be staying with me for the duration of the warmer months.

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Vivo Blush in Rosy.

Eyes
UDPP, Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sidecar, Buck, Virgin), MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde (as eyeliner), Colllection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara.

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

IMG_8052editj

I’m really pleased that my natural colour is properly starting to show through so much more, hopefully I should be able to get most of the blonde cut out by Easter. Also expect to see a few more images in this kinda style over the next few weeks. I’m doing alot of work in the studio so am going to be playing around and getting some snaps for my blog.

What's your ‘go to’ everyday spring look? Have you tried the new Revlon foundation?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...