Monday 18 March 2013

That’s What She Said: Sleek Rose Gold Blush

sleek blush rose gold nars orgasm dupe review

Hello m’dears! Have you ever had a blush you simply adore yet never seem to reach for? This is my relationship with Sleek’s Rose Gold. I was lusting for NARS orgasm for months after trying my dear friend Katie’s, but cannot justify another high end blush. The dupe would have to do. This baby was pretty popular a year ago when I managed to snag one, elusive in the shops and raved about in the blogsphere. Since, the fad has died down but I’ve recently rediscovered it and thought I would let you know my opinion.

The packaging is pretty sturdy and well, sleek :’) I don’t feel like this would break easily if bounced around in my bag all day. A peachy pink with gold shimmer, Rose Gold gives a healthy glow without making it look like you have had way too much fun with glitter.

sleek blush rose gold nars orgasm dupe review1

sleek blush rose gold nars orgasm dupe review swatch

I really cannot fault Sleek Blushes at all really. They’re a bargainous price at £4.99 for 8g and stick around all day, unlike some high-end bands I have tried in the past. Rose Gold would be perfect for the warmer months and I will very much so be taking this pretty to Florida with me.

Have you ever tried Rose Gold? What's your favourite Sleek blush?

xox

4 comments:

  1. haven't tried this but it looks lovely. I have one in pomegranate and totally agree with all your comments about packaging and finish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favourite blushers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 of these sleek blushes but they are all super bright and matte i really want to try these ones they look great!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this <3 I haven't tried Sleek's blushes yet, but I wish I could try them soon!
    I'm following you now, by the way (:

    Greetings fromShirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...