Tuesday 12 March 2013

Face of the Week #2 Simple Bright's

_DSC0030edit

This weeks post is a day late cos I’m a slacker, but anyway! I’m hoping to play with more colour this week. I always find myself trying to overcomplicate looks using bright colours, so taking inspiration from my last FOTD (which you can find here) I decided to go with a simple but bright theme.

I do have a separate FOTD and Youtube makeup tutorial of the look above so stay tuned for them!

_DSC0084edit

First up is my trusty Inglot palette. I don’t use this nearly enough even though it’s probably my favourite coloured palette. The application and pigmentation is gorgeous, really need to get my hands on more Inglot. Makeup Forvever Aqua Eyes have started to make a regular appearance on my face recently, but only the black and brown. I think its about time the other three get some love. MAC’s Hang Loose blush has been around in my drawers for ages, but I only use it every now and again. Now I don’t buy from MAC anymore since they started selling in China, but I’m not going to waste me money and throw the few bits I do have. Last up is the Revlon Lip Butters. They are perfect for spring, the shades I own being Raspberry Pie, Lollipop and Cupcake.

What are your favourite bright colours/brands?

xox

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spring colours. This is really pretty, and your lips look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...