Monday 4 March 2013

Face of the Week #1 Unloved Favourites

everyday fotd shopping my stash whats on my face

everyday fotd shopping my stash whats on my face 2

everyday fotd shopping my stash whats on my face eotd

In an attempt to rediscover some of my unloved makeup collection, I am going to try and keep up with a new weekly(ish) series. Each week I will show you some everyday products I plan to use for the following week. This weeks selection is pretty packed as I just decided to photograph what was on my face in the above images, although I may not show every single product in future. These posts are going to be a little different to my FOTD looks so the bright makeup will be back people!

Hopefully shopping my stash will assist me on my spending ban so I have more pennies to spend in Florida. Yey!

_DSC0066edit

This weeks selections contain some of my current favourites such as NARS Laguna Bronzer, the Naked Palette and my trusty ELF Mascara, plus some older recently unloved favourites like Mac Mineralized Skin Finish, ELF Gotta Glow and MUFE Smoky Lash. I am trying to finish off my Benefit Porefessional mini and continue testing the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I’ve hardly ever used Sleek’s Rose Gold Blush, ELF Copper Eyeliner and Villains Cruella Lipgloss so this week they shall be getting a good trial run. Finally, illamasqua Powder Foundation helps round off my selections.

Keep your eyes peeled next week when I swap out a few of these products for some other unloved pretties. Have you rediscovered any unloved favourites recently?

xox

1 comment:

  1. Your skin looks amazing in this, I'm really loving the Revlon Nearly Naked too!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...