Thursday 7 March 2013

FOTD: Simple Buttercup

_DSC0034edit

This morning I had an hour to spare before heading off to university, so I thought I would so something simple yet bright. I’ve come to realize that using colour doesn't mean I have to do a big elaborate cut crease with massive lashes, instead a single bright pop on the lid may look just as good (as well as being a hell of alot quicker to apply). I blended it out a little with Urban Decay’s Buck, added a highlight then done! Quick, easy and very pretty.

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver, Illamasqua Skin Base 2, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory, ELF Blush in Peachy Keen.

Eyes
UDPP Sin, Sugarpill Buttercup, UD Buck & Virgin, Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in 0L & 10L, Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner, Collection Skyscraper Mascara, ELF Lengthening and Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde.

Lips
Benefit Posietint, Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake.

_DSC0017edit

I did try to do a smiley picture, I just looked like an idiot haha! I wanna break away from the “moody looking” blogger cliché and take photos which reflect my personality more. It’s a work in progress.
I’ve worn this look 2 days on the trot now, I think a teal or mint is next in the works.

How do you place colours on your eyes?

xox

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jane ! It reminds me a lot of Belle, In fact I excitedly clicked on the link thinking you may be doing a Disney series! Haha You are totally right though, a look like this in my opinion can look better than elaborate looks with 1000 different eyeshadows! Easier to recreate too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! It does kinda remind me of Belle looking at it now! I do have a Disney series planned for summer though :P Hello DisneyBounding!
      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...