Sunday 26 January 2014

What’s In My Bag?

whats in my bag disney beauty blog1

whats in my bag Disney Parks Classic Collage Purse

whats in my bag disney beauty blog edit2

When it comes to bags, I’ve never been one to pack the kitchen sink. Heck, if it wasn’t for my rather hefty purse and attachment to my kindle I would probably just shove things in my coat pockets. Apart from when I go to university, the photograph above pretty much shows the maximum amount that is ever in my handbag. I use the Disney Parks Classic Collage Bag which i got from Walt Disney World last summer and am absolutely in love with it. The design is adorable and in my opinion, not too cheesy, while having lots of pockets for me to store bits and bobs. My HTC One X Phone (which I forgot to photograph) and Ipod Touch usually go in the front two pockets while my lipstick of the day and lip balms go into an inside zip pocket. Speaking of lipstick, they are the only makeup bits I tend to carry. There are usually one or two hanging around, the Revlon Balm Stains more often than not, as well as the lipstick I am wearing that day for touch ups.

My purse is by River Island which I got in S/S 2012 and holds so much! I have a ‘thing’ for points cards so it successfully manages to hold my array of cards and train tickets/shop receipts, of which i seem to accumulate many. The most recent addition to my bag is my 2014 Diary from Tesco. I couldn't really say no seeing as the cover is decorated with a line from Cinderella. I’ve carried a diary on and off for the past few years, so lets see how long this one sticks around for. The biggest item I lug around is my beloved Kindle Fire HD. I cannot live without this thing! Not only does it contain a library full of books but I’m constantly using it for ‘on the go’ university work, lesson planning and blogging while connecting it up to Wi-Fi when possible for a cheeky Facebook and Twitter session. Moving on to my bits and bobs, I always carry lip balm, some sort of scent and hand sanitizer in the form of a Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac. The current lip balm favourites are a combination of Burts Bee’s and Vaseline while my spray is the Victoria Secret Surf Party Body Mist. The final items, my keys and gloves, are pretty self explanatory really.

What do you carry in your bag? Are you a minimal or a kitchen sink kinda girl?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...