Sunday 12 January 2014

Disney Fashion: It was all Started by a Mouse

h&m mickey mouse jumper disney fashion blogJumper from H&M (£20.00)

Hello there! Today marks the start of my miscellaneous Sunday Feature which shall see me deviate away from beauty and venture into the realms of fashion, lifestyle, art and possibly even a little bit of food. I may not post every Sunday but this is an attempt to inject a little bit more of my personality into my blog. First up I bring you one of my recent Disney Fashion finds. Half of my wardrobe consists of clothing adorned with those lovable characters and I can never resist adding to the collection. Some might consider Disney clothing to be tacky or childish, which some of it can be (hello garish Primark prints), but you can find some pretty cute bargains on the high-street rather frequently these days! I spotted this Mickey Mouse Jumper in H&M a while ago, its unique design stealing my heart. It sticks with my everyday monochrome preference without being too plain and is pretty much perfect for the current climate. I’ve generally been wearing this jumper with some skinny jeans and a t-shirt/vest top underneath on colder days.

Let me know what you think about this new Sunday Feature and anything you would like to see in future posts!
What are your thoughts on Disney inspired fashion?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jumper! So cute!

    Stephanie (@hopefreedomlove)
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really love your trousers/jeans too, from what I can see of them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...